Belarus for the iron throne tbh
talents include looking 12 and saying thank you to the bus driver
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
I was super sick this weekend and was not able to finish the update for today, so there will be a longer one on thursday. I will, however, be streaming tonight at around 8pm for the patreon, painting the winning demon’s portrait. Sorry about this and thanks for understanding everyone. See you tonight!
ya hes cute…….but is he conscientious of the social inequalities and corruption in hierarchies of power that plague this world
And the term definitely existed before tumblr and is used outside of tumblr, the term dates back to around the late 80s at least within the bi community judging by bi activist and LGBT writings, so it’s not as if this is a brand new concept that just started a couple of years ago.
But I should not have to justify it like that because even if it did originate from a few years ago as a direct result of tumblr that does not make it any less valid a term nor does it justify the ignorance of biphobes claiming all kinds of shit because “they never heard it outside of tumblr” because bisexuals on tumblr exist in real life and there is google to find sources for and by the bi community outside of tumblr that educate people about this.
But you have to understand that when both my cousin and I came out as bisexual to our great-aunt, she told us we were too young to label ourselves.
You have to understand that both of my brothers are gay and came out to her before the ages of 15. She had absolutely no problem.
My great-aunt is a 69 year old lesbian.
You have to understand that not every aspect of biphobia has to do with homophobia.